Finely Painted with an Exotic humming bird on both sides Feeding off the beautifully painted flowers the sides encrusted
With flowers and pale green leaves as well as the stopper The lower part finely Gilded as well as the base with a star
In the original fitted box
In 1770, the manufactory was purchased by William Duesbury, owner of the Derby porcelain factory, and the wares are indistinguishable during the "Chelsea-Derby period" that lasted until 1784, when the Chelsea factory was demolished and its moulds, patterns and many of its workmen and artists transferred to Derby.
Provenance: MOTARD, ROUEN 1991